COMING SOON: The Otter Side
Otto, James Otto. Well, he’s not exactly James Bond, but he does have some tricks up his fur lined sleeve! And you’ll need some too if you want to get Otto through all of the levels. Don’t forget that James Bond wasn't all brawn, he was smart too!
- Includes the new “Otto, James Otto” levels where Otto gets his secret agent on!
- 3 modes of play: Regular, One Shot, and Two Player
- 3 difficulty settings: Easy, Regular, or Hard (intense!)
- Simple controls: Control Otto by tapping anywhere on the screen
- Plays great on tablets and phones
- Available on Android, Apple and Kindle devices
- Regular mode: 150 challenging levels to complete
- 2 Player mode: Play against your friends on one device in hot-seat mode on one device
- A Significant Otters leaderboard
- Various tools to use to get through the levels: secret agent pea shooter, rubber bands, teleporters, reverse turn buttons, and axes. Yes axes! Otto's an otter not a beaver!
- Yes there are more tools but also more obstacles: rivers, moving logs, and Blackfish. Oh my!
- One Shot mode: See how many levels you can complete with one life
- Video walkthrough of all 150 levels here: The Otter Side Walkthrough